16/03/2020 - Canadá - British Columbia - Rocky Mountain - Comunicado [EN]

Actualización sobre las actuaciones de British Columbia frente la crisis del COVID-19.

Dear Partners,

Worldwide, we are in the midst of a very unprecedented time. I wanted to reach out to you as some of you have contacted me with different questions and scenarios. Here in British Columbia, we are waiting for an announcement tomorrow (Tuesday, March 17) from the Ministries of Health and Education which should offer some clarity to a number of different questions we all have.

I do not know at this time about refund policies for September, the possibility of distance education, or whether our current students will leave Canada before their intended length of stay is over. What I can tell you, is that your students, who are currently with us in Cananda, are our students as well. Your children are our children, and we will treat them as such. We will keep them as safe as we possibly can, and make all decisions with their safety and security at the forefront.

You will receive more information from me in the days to come, but please contact me at any time if you have further questions.


Warm regards,

Amy Shoup, MBA
Manager, International Education RMISP